SimoTech requires an experienced MES Engineer for a Biotech Project in Cork. Candidates must have at least 3-5 years’ experience working within the BioTech or Life Sciences sector. The role is responsible for developing and maintaining appropriate MES content and changes to meet the facility goals of High Product Quality and Lean Manufacturing.
- Performs MES activities to ensure appropriate MES content/development and changes to meet the facility goals of High Product Quality and Lean Manufacturing.
- Create project deliverables such as design documents, configuration, installation and validation activities.
- Input and coordinates with project team to develop project change control requirements.
- Testing of computer system validation of the MES Recipes and related configuration as required.
- Validation of script creation and testing required for each MES recipe to meet site business requirements and specifications.
- Process Mapping of existing and new manufacturing processes.
- MES Interfacing to ERP Systems.
- Development of Electronic Master Batch records.
- Design and Configuration of GMP Batch Reporting.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences.
- At least 3-5 years experience with an MES in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries.
- Experience of Werum Pas-X, Rockwell Pro-Pack Data, Camstar or other leading MES platforms a distinct advantage.