Seminar, 23 October Citywest
Sponsored by Motorola Solutions, Zebra Technologies and Cognex, VisionID hosted this unique showcase which took place on 23 October 2013 at City West, Dublin and provided manufacturing delegates with a platform to view emerging technology within the industry and hear from leading experts discuss the revolutionising impact they have on companies.
The showcase featured a “Manufacturing Process Centre” an expert led tour of a VisionID concept process centre, this provided live demonstrations of a variety of high end technology such as Mobile Workforce Management, RFID Inventory Management, Vision Systems for Quality Control and Mobile Manufacturing Execution Systems, detailing how manufacturing companies can use technology to streamline processes, increase efficiency and optimize their operations.
Sharing their knowledge and experiences with attending delegates, eight leading experts delivered informative seminars covering a diverse range of areas. These included:
- Building Efficiencies, Growing Economies – Daniel Dombach, Director EMEA Industry Solutions Group at Motorola Solutions
- Barcode Reading: Transition from Lasers to Imagers – Leigh Jordan, : ID Product Manager, Cognex UK
- Manufacturing Enterprise Solutions Association International (MESA) – Desmond Savage, Managing Director ATS Applied Tech Systems
- Unlock Your Manufacturing Data to Drive Manufacturing Optimisation and Results – Pat Desmond, Managing Director at SimoTech
- Axicon, The Barcode Experts – William van Benthum, International Sales at Axicon Auto ID Limited
- Compliance Barcoding in Manufacturing – Alan Gormley, Standards Conformance and Training Manager. at GS1
- AutoID: Beyond the Barcode – Matt Parker, Head of Market Development EMEA at Zebra Technologies
- IMaR and RFID in Europe – Ultan McCarthy, Manager: IMaR (Intelligent Mechatronics & RFID) Technology Gateway
Global, Espion and DAP Technologies were among the twenty exhibitors present on the day to display their products and services to delegates and also answer questions and offer advice to those attending.
Further information at http://www.visionid.ie/t-manufacturing-technology-exhibition.aspx.