Maintenance Support Technician
SimoTech requires a Maintenance Support Technician, for a Biotechnology project in Cork. This technician will support the site maintenance and reliability system. This position may suit a mechanical engineer or mechanical craftsperson with a strong IT technical skill. Candidates should have an appreciation of GDP. Previous maintenance support experience in the Pharmaceutical/ Biotechnology industry is required but not essential.
- Experience with setting up assets, spares and PMs in the site maintenance systems and preferably previous use of all aspects of Maximo.
- Interrogate Documentation and Data Packs for anomalies.
- Liaise with the Maintenance Engineer on implementation of the Planned and Predictive Maintenance program and day to day support & updates.
- Collating, sorting and analyzing data using MS Excel.
- Review and determine system functionality using relevant Reliability Centered Maintenance Tool.
- Role requires good understanding of operational process and contract obligations.
- Strong understanding of the engineering requirements that drive asset management is required to work effectively with the Asset Owners.
- Candidate must have proficiency in a windows-based environment and software (Word, PowerPoint, project, advanced excel and access)
- A good knowledge of maintenance requirements is preferred
- Strong knowledge of Maximo
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential
- Develop new skills and enhance technical ability by working with innovative technologies in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Opportunity to work with large corporate clients on exciting capital projects.
- Flexible working hours and location.
By submitting my data (C.V.), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.