Lead DeltaV Engineer
SimoTech are looking for an experienced Commissioning DeltaV Engineer. This role is for a Bio-Pharmaceutical project in Leinster. Candidates must have at least 5 years experience implementing and supporting automation systems for manufacturing organisations in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries.
- Demonstrate technical, project and interpersonal skills, including but not limited to the following: client interfacing and resolution of client concerns, solution definition, proactive support and resolution of issues, technical guidance from concept to delivery, system delivery, commissioning and validation.
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision.
- Must have demonstrated experience in the delivery and management of Automation systems in addition to a working knowledge of GAMP software development lifecycle, ANSI/ISA-S88 industry standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences.
- Minimum of 5 years DeltaV Batch Automation Experience.
- Previous site commissioning experience on a pharma or Biotech batch automation project.
- Strong knowledge of S-88 Batch standard.
- Good understanding of GAMP.
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential
- Develop new skills and enhance technical ability by working with innovative technologies in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Opportunity to work with large corporate clients on exciting capital projects.
- Flexible working hours and location.