Junior Project Engineer
SimoTech requires a Junior Engineer for a large scale pharmaceutical project in Dublin. Candidates must have at least 1 years’ experience working in either the biotechnology or pharmaceutical life science industries.
- Assist the Project Manager and Engineering team on Projects
- Assist with Design reviews, Value Engineering, system QC walk downs, and review of E&I test packs, O&M manuals, As-Built Drawings, RFI Schedules, Technical Submittals, Procurement Register and Progress Reports
- Ensure design and construction documents and drawings are filed and readily available
- Manage and carry out QC system walk downs
- Review drawings covering all aspects of the installation including mechanical, electrical, sprinkler, structural and architectural elements
- Review project design specifications and drawings and access compliance of co-ordinated drawings and technical submittals
- Assist with the management of Technical Submittals
- Seek to clarify queries with the design team through the request for information (RFI) system
- Assist members of the design team, contractors and in-house project team on technical and commercial issues
- Attend technical meetings with members of the design team, contractors, and in-house project team
- Review of project schedules
- Red Lining of all P&ID’s
- Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Process Engineering
- 1 years’ experience in life science industries
- Proficient in the use of PC Software packages such as MS Office, AutoCAD
- Good communication and team building skills
- An excellent influencer with the ability to partner with a dynamic professional team
Contact us to discuss this opportunity.
Only Candidates eligible for work permits for Ireland/EU can be considered for this role.