Junior Automation Engineers
SimoTech are currently seeking a number of Junior Automation Engineers to join our project team on our client site in Cork.
The Junior Automation Engineers for the project have the primary responsibility to assist with Operational Verification execution, Loop checks – graphics and IO confirmations.
- Third level Qualification is desirable.
- 6 months plus working as a Junior Automation Engineer in a GMP environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- DCS/PLC experience testing or commissioning is essential.
- You will get experience working on a Biotech site.
- Full support is provided by the team and the Automation Lead.
- You will be joining a team of highly competent engineers.
- Competitive remuneration packages.
- Long term project.