Junior Automation Commissioning Engineer
SimoTech requires an experienced Junior Automation Commissioning Engineer for a Biopharmaceutical project in Dublin. Ideally candidates should have at least 2 years’ automation experience, 1 years’ Delta V and a minimum of 1 years’ commissioning experience in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry.
- Reports to the Lead Automation Commissioning Engineer.
- Work with all departments at all levels of the organisation, and with contract vendors engaged in design and construction.
- Work closely with other project technical resources and PM’s including MES, Process, CQV, Automation, LSCC, IT, LOC & Site Infrastructure Project Managers.
- Makes technical decisions within agreed limits.
- Ensure relevant decision makers are involved in the decision processes.
- Identify and report any project challenges or discrepancies from normal practices or procedures to project management.
- Recommend and implement all corrective actions as required.
- Delta V Experience 1 year.
- 2 years’ Automation experience.
- Minimum 1 year Commissioning experience in a plant.
- Knowledge of S88.
- Software design experience continuous Layer.
- Knowledge of GMP.
- Change management Experience.
- Instrumentation electrical etc experience.
- Communication protocols Foundation fieldbus, Devicenet, Profibus and Modbus.
- AMS, Mynah VIM and Loop checking experience an advantage.