IT Infrastructure Engineer
SimoTech are looking to hire an IT Infrastructure Engineer. The ideal candidate will have experience in working with Automation Systems preferably within the Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical industry.
Role & Responsibilities
- Act as the Infrastructure Automation Lead as part of an Automation Team.
- Design and implement a secure manufacturing network architecture to support the automation systems.
- Architecture will include capabilities for data collection, network monitoring, automated back-up, access control, automated malware patching and operating system patching.
- Work as part of a team interfacing with local and global IT professionals as needed to insure compatibility with the site business network. Experience with configuring/ administrating Hyper V (manage VMs, built new VMs, checkpoints, live migration, replication etc.), performance monitoring etc.
- Configuring/ administrating McAfee EPO/ENS (automatic deployment DAT files etc., setting up reports on McAfee EPO, whilte-listing configuration etc.).
- Configuring/ administrating Domain Controllers/Active Directory, Group Policy Objects, and security groups.
- Implement backup and restore solution using Symantec Backup Exec.
- Implement Microsoft patch deployment solution using WSUS.
- Experience with cybersecurity, IEC62443 standard.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering.
- 3yrs plus Industry experience preferably within Life Sciences.
What SimoTech Can Offer
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential.
- Long term project opportunity.
- SimoTech can facilitate these positions as a staff engineer or contract engineer.
- Competitive staff or contract rates.
By submitting my data (C.V.), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.