IT Business Applications Engineer
SimoTech requires an experienced IT Business Applications Engineer for an exciting greenfield Biotechnology project based in North Leinster, Ireland. The candidate will have a minimum of 4 years’ experience designing, developing, maintaining and integrating applications that are critical to business operations and employee’s productivity. You will take part in exciting projects in a fast-paced dynamic environment experiencing tremendous growth, where critical thinking and strong problem-solving skills are required.
- Participate in all phases of the project life cycle including analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and hand-over to support key-users for assigned projects.
- Responsible for the delivery of GMP IT projects on budget, on schedule and to the required quality.
- Setting up and implementing IT Applications such as, LIMS, SAP, Maximo and quality document systems.
- Show a strong knowledge of both the technical and the functional side of applications.
- Understand business processes and suggest ways to improve the current ones.
- Work in a fast moving and agile environment.
- Pro-actively engage with stakeholders, including product owners, managers, internal employees, partner companies and suppliers.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Engineering/Information Systems/Computer Science or Life Science.
- 4-6 years’ experience providing IT systems/application support.
- Ensuring compliance with practices, policies, procedures, legal requirements and goals of project sponsors and approved methodologies, develop supporting documentation and monitor budget tracking/ timeliness/ scheduled resources.
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential.
- Develop new skills and enhance technical ability by working with innovative technologies in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Opportunity to work with large corporate clients on exciting projects.
- Flexible working hours and location.
By submitting my data (C.V.), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.