SimoTech are delighted to exhibit and be part of this ISPE event at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Little Island Cork on Thursday, 22nd May 2014 from 09.00 to 17.00.
For more information and to register visit https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/2-seminars-multi-product-processing-and-gamp-cop-and-25th-anniversary-gala-dinner-tickets-11315618319.
The event will include:
- 2 Seminars, Exhibition& Gala Dinner
- Seminar 1 – Multi- product production – moving from dedicated facilities to flexible manufacturing
- Seminar 2 – GAMP COP
- Annual Gala Dinner- Celebrating ISPE Ireland Affiliate 25th Anniversary
The Multi Product Seminar will bring together keynote speakers from the following companies; DPS, Merck, Hyde, Pfizer, Lilly and Janssen.
Topics for discussion during the Multi Product Seminar include:
- Process Modeling – reverse Engineering in an API environment
- Multiproduct Change Over Strategy
- Disposable Technology
- Small Molecule API Facilities current and future trends
- Cleaning in a multiproduct environment for both large and small molecules
The GAMP COP Seminar will bring together keynote speakers from companies such as Rockwell Automation, GAMP CoP, Mylan, The Compliance Group, Jansen, GMQA, and Microsoft.
Topics for discussion during the GAMP CoP Seminar include:
- Virtualization in Manufacturing Control Systems
- Regulatory Intelligence and Update
- Data Integrity
- Continuous Process Verification
- Cloud Solutions for Life Sciences
Both Seminars will be of interest to Engineer’s, Managers, IT & Automation Professionals, Regulatory Affairs, QA, Compliance and Supply Chain Personal.
Delegates attending the Event will:
- Gain industry insights to help their business plan ahead for future manufacturing and the latest hot topics from the GAMP CoP
- Share good practice and lessons learned from each other’s experiences
- Connect with senior business and technology leaders to find new business opportunities
- Meet with key technology providers
We look forward to seeing you on the day.