Junior Automation Engineer
SimoTech require an Junior Automation Engineer for a Pharmaceutical project based in Cork. Candidates must have at least 2-3 years’ experience in in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical or life sciences industries.
- Identification of required safety measures for maintenance activities.
- Calibration Of pressure, temperature and humidity instruments.
- Fault finding and rectification for instrumentation systems.
- Commissioning of instruments and equipment.
- Carrying out bench test calibrations.
- Good documentation practices.
- Ability to work to tight schedules and achieve targets.
- Electrical or Instrumentation degree or trade qualification.
- Interest in Electrical/electronics’/control systems.
- A minimum of 2 years’ plus experience in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Experience with instrumentation and control systems, detectors/sensors or power electronics.
- PLC/DCS Loop Checking experience required.
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential.
- Develop new skills and enhance technical ability by working with innovative technologies in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Opportunity to work with large corporate clients on exciting projects.
- Flexible working hours and location.
By submitting my data (C.V.), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.