SimoTech requires an Equipment Engineer for a pharmaceutical project in Dublin. Candidates must have at least 3 years’ mechanical experience within a GMP environment working with vendors and building strategies to maintaining equipment.
- Equipment Engineer for new projects.
- Development and implementation of maintenance programs associated with the introduction of new equipment.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting equipment issues during start-up and qualification.
- Continuous improvement programs for equipment reliability and availability.
- Monitors equipment performance and develop and maintain metrics in relation to equipment reliability.
- Collaborate with Technicians and the Maintenance Supervisor to ensure preventative maintenance program is effective.
- Manage Preventative Maintenance budget for equipment and spare parts inventory optimization.
- Collaborate with Manufacturing Technical Support on yield and quality improvement projects.
- Work within the Process Teams structure and contributes to investigations, Cross Functional Investigations etc.
- Liaise with Maintenance Project Engineers, Technicians and Vendors to perform equipment upgrade and/or retrofits.
- Responsible for safe working practices within their area.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical) or relevant experience
- 3+ years engineering experience in an aseptic pharmaceutical environment
- Previous experience with Labelling and Packaging Equipment would be an advantage
- Demonstrated experience in a GDP compliant environment
By submitting my data (C.V.), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.