SimoTech requires an Engineer to support the technical aspects of equipment specification, receipt and the development of lifecycle management plans for a large scale biopharmaceutical project in Dublin. The equipment types will include Benchtop Manufacturing and Lab test equipment, Material handling and movement equipment and general Process Equipment (filter housings, filter plates, valves, spool, hand held power tools etc). Candidates must have at least 2 years’ experience in equipment specification, qualification and lifecycle management.
- Work as directed by Project Manager to develop Technical and Functional Documentation Specification with Owners, Engineering, Quality and Safety Departments etc.
- Develop the equipment RFPs clearly outlining all requirements.
- Review vendor documentation for compliance with Regulatory and Safety Requirements.
- Ensure correct receipt verification of vendor documentation, equipment and any related parts.
- Inspect equipment and provide commissioning support where required.
- Performing receipt verification and data collection and entry.
- Performing other task as assigned by Manager.
- Have a 3rd level qualification in an Engineering or Science Discipline.
- Have 1-2 plus years work experience involving equipment specification, qualification and lifecycle management.
- Knowledge of safety and regulatory requirements and good engineering practices.
- Some CMMS / Maximo experience would be an advantage.