Design Automation Engineer
SimoTech are seeking a Senior Automation Engineer with DeltaV experience, to act as a client side SME for the design, testing and configuration of the process automation systems for a start-up Biopharmaceutical client based in Leinster. This person will act as an automation area lead for this project.
- Must have demonstrated experience in the delivery and management of Automation ANSI/ISA-S88 industry standards.
- Working knowledge of GAMP software development lifecycle.
- Demonstrate technical, project and interpersonal skills, including but not limited to the following: client interfacing and resolution of client concerns, solution definition, proactive support and resolution of issues, technical guidance from concept to system delivery.
- Ability to gather process, operation and qualification requirements from project stakeholder and translate these into functional and detailed designs with the System Integrator.
- Previous experience working with, and managing System Integrators.
- Working knowledge of Siemens PLC’s, OSI PI Data Historian and various MES systems a distinct advantage.
- Review and approval of design and test documentation.
- Code Review, FAT Execution, SAT Execution, IOQ Execution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences.
- Minimum of 7 years DeltaV Batch Automation Experience.
- Previous site commissioning experience on a pharma or Biotech batch automation project.
- Strong knowledge of S-88 Batch standard.
- Good understanding of GAMP.
By submitting my data (C.V.), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.