DeltaV Automation Engineer
SimoTech are seeking a number of DeltaV Engineers, to support a large-scale, strategic capital projects roll-out to be executed over the next 24 months based in Cork. The projects will involve a range of DeltaV expansion and upgrades across the client site.
- Demonstrate technical, project and interpersonal skills, including but not limited to the following: client interfacing and resolution of client concerns, solution definition, proactive support and resolution of issues, technical guidance from concept to delivery, system delivery.
- Strong experience in design, configuration and testing of DeltaV systems in batch automation applications.
- Ability to develop functional and Detailed Design documents from P&ID’s, Process Descriptions and existing automation design documents.
- Previous experience in developing validation lifecycle documents including Test Scripts, Code Reviews, RTM’s, change controls, summary reports.
- Working knowledge of I/O bus systems, (e.g Profibus DP, DeviceNet, Fieldbus).
- Experience of migrating from legacy versions of DeltaV to newer versions preferred but not essential.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences.
- Minimum of 5years DeltaV Batch Automation Experience.
- Previous site commissioning experience on a Pharma or Biotech batch automation project.
- Strong knowledge of S-88 Batch standard.
- Good understanding of GAMP.
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential.
- Long term project opportunity.
- SimoTech can facilitate these positions as a staff engineer or contract engineer.
- Competitive staff or contract rates.