Data Historian Engineer
SimoTech requires a Data Historian Engineer for a Bio-Pharmaceutical project in Dublin. Candidates must have at least 3 years’ experience providing process control and information systems solutions in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries.
- Responsible for the integration to other systems such as MES, LIMS, Process Automation and BAS.
- Actively participates in the creation of project deliverables such as design documents, configuration build, installation and validation activities as required by the Data Historian, Reporting and Analytics Project Manager.
- Creation of OSI PI Asset Framework, PI Notifications and PI Event Frames.
- Assures all design & project work is completed in compliance with all Regulatory requirements including, Quality (cGLP/GMP’s), EHS, Global Engineering, design & construction directives, requirements & procedures, as well as all Local/Federal Regulatory requirements.
- Supports the project manager on schedule and budget development and control.
- Contributes to a high performance culture by recognising and resolving issues as they arise.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences.
- At least 3 years’ experience providing process control and information systems solutions.
- Experience implementing system design, configuration and application of business processes in a biopharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Experience during project delivery and operations support of Data Historian, Reporting and Analytics systems.
- Experience with the following systems is preferred; OSI-PI, PI Notifications.
- Experience with designing information interfaces, data conversion, and network and infrastructure fundamentals.
- Working knowledge of GAMP software development lifecycle, ANSI/ISA-S88 and S95 industry standards.
- Thorough knowledge of Pharmaceutical Industry Regulations (cGMP/cGLP, OSHA, EPA/EQB) required.
Only Candidates eligible for work permits for Ireland/EU can be considered for this role.