Data Historian Lead
SimoTech requires a Data Historian Lead for a greenfield Biotechnology project based in North Leinster. Candidates must have at least 8 years’ experience providing process control and information systems solutions in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries.
- Technical design lead for the Data Historian, Reporting and Analytics solution including integration to other systems such as MES, LIMS, Process Automation and BAS.
- Actively participates in the creation of project deliverables such as design documents, configuration build, installation and validation activities as required by the Data Historian, Reporting and Analytics Project Manager.
- Ensure technical delivery of Data Historian, Reporting and Analytics systems as endorsed by leadership team to meet business objectives.
- Site Data Historian, Reporting and Analytics platform architecture, system ownership and lifecycle management.
- Defining and maintaining the site Data Historian, Reporting and Analytics roadmap.
- Responsible for regular communication to project leadership & multi-functional team stakeholders.
- Assures all design & project work is completed in compliance with all Regulatory requirements including, Quality (cGLP/GMP’s), EHS, Global Engineering, design & construction directives, requirements & procedures, as well as all Local/Federal Regulatory requirements.
- Supports the project manager on schedule and budget development and control.
- Development of the Data Historian, Reporting and Analytics team resources for the project and other supporting vendors.
- Supporting development of the Data Historian, Reporting and Analytics project execution plan, scope of work for the contract firms or specialists, and provide technical guidance during the execution of their work.
- Contributes to a high performance culture by recognising and resolving issues as they arise.
- Creates Electronic Dashboards to support Business Information Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences.
- At least 8 years’ experience providing process control and information systems solutions.
- Experience directing system design, configuration and application of business processes in a biopharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Experience during project delivery and operations support of Data Historian, Reporting and Analytics systems. Experience with the following systems is preferred; OSI-PI, PI Notifications.
- Experience with designing information interfaces, data conversion, and network and infrastructure fundamentals.
- Ability to anticipate, evaluate and resolve multiple, simultaneous project issues, delays and problems by utilising technical, project management, and business expertise.
- Ability to translate strategic opportunities and emerging technology solutions into tangible pragmatic executable plans.
- Working knowledge of GAMP software development lifecycle, ANSI/ISA-S88 and S95 industry standards.
- Thorough knowledge of Pharmaceutical Industry Regulations (cGMP/cGLP, OSHA, EPA/EQB) required.
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential.
- Develop new skills and enhance technical ability by working with innovative technologies in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Opportunity to work with large corporate clients on exciting capital projects.
- Flexible working hours and location.
By submitting my data (C.V.), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.