SimoTech requires experienced CSV Engineers for a Biotechnology project in Cork, Ireland. The Candidates will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the qualification of large scale Distributed Control Systems.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or the Life Sciences.
- At least 3 years’ experience in achieving or maintaining compliance for a process control system.
- Experience in the qualification of large scale Distributed Control Systems.
- Ability to keep work pace and meet deadlines. Good organising and planning skills.
- Proven success working well in a team environment with flexibility to react to changing business.
- Experience with qualification and configuration of DCS systems (Foxboro I/A, Rockwell, DeltaV, Siemens, 800XA, etc) in a Regulated BIoPharma plant.
- Strong experience with Foxboro platform is advantageous.
- Knowledge of databases, data historians, reporting and analytic systems.
- Familiarity with system design lifecycle and all aspects of Pharmaceutical Industry GMP Regulations.
- Strong leadership and communication skills. Problem solver with a focus on achievement of overall project goals.
By submitting my data (C.V.), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.