Computer Systems Validation Engineer (CSV)
SimoTech requires an experienced Computer Systems Validation Engineer (CSV) for a Biopharmaceutical project in Dublin. Ideally candidates should have at least 2 years’ experience with CSV in support of Biologics/Pharma manufacturing operations.
- Creating and executing validation documents in accordance with cGMP regulatory requirements, the Computer System Validation Master/Project Plan, Policies, Procedures to ensure robust tested systems, which are fit for use.
- Verify that all tests have been correctly documented in compliance with the GDP.
- Retire the Global biologics laboratory (GBL) system CSV related documents where systems have been removed from the GBL.
- Providing value added support and constructive comment on CSV operational procedures.
- Liaising with IT and equipment suppliers to identify data migration options for the GBL equipment.
- Work with Quality assurance, quality control and Information technology to achieve the project timelines set.
- 2 years’ experience with CSV in support of Biologics/Pharma manufacturing operations.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or the Life Sciences.
By submitting my data (C.V.), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.