Capital Projects Manager
SimoTech require a Project Manager for a Pharmaceutical project based in Cork. Candidates will be responsible for the delivery of projects safely, on budget, on schedule and to the required quality. Candidates must have at least 10 years’ Project Management experience in automation systems for manufacturing organizations in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical or life sciences industries.
- Definition of automation project objectives, including the development of budgets, scope and system performance targets.
- Plan, execute and track the progress of projects through the design phases from inception to handover.
- Put robust plans and strategies in place to manage the project lifespan.
- Ensure adherence to the client’s quality and engineering standards.
- Provide leadership, guidance and advice to the project team.
- Solution definition, proactive support and resolution of issues.
- Inter-departmental interfacing and resolution of stakeholder concerns.
- Ability to resource and link the right skillset on projects.
- Build effective communication between the team, clients and stakeholders.
- Develop & implement appropriate project execution strategy.
- Monitor compliance to applicable practices policies, and specifications.
- Monitor and control the performance of project personnel.
- Reporting to management on project/schedule/cost issues.
- Must have significant experience in project lifecycle management, cost control and scheduling.
- Must be able to demonstrate technical, project and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision.
- Demonstrate experience of project delivery within a GMP environment.
- Experience in change management best practices.
- Thorough understanding of engineering principles, concepts, industry practices and standards e.g. GMP, GAMP, Safety and Environmental Regulatory requirements.
- Must be solutions orientated with a thorough understanding of Automation, Instrumentation and Process systems.
- Technical Qualifications to 3rd level or equivalent in Engineering or Science with a focus towards automation & instrumentation.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills with a strong customer focus.
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential.
- Develop new skills and enhance technical ability by working with innovative technologies in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Opportunity to work with large corporate clients on exciting capital projects.
- Flexible working hours and location.
By submitting my data (C.V.), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.