Automation Software Engineer
SimoTech requires an experienced Automation Software Engineer for a Biopharmaceutical project in Dublin. Ideally candidates should have at least 5 years’ automation experience and 2 years’ Delta V in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry.
- Work within a team of Automation Software Engineers supporting the CQV teams with Software changes following field commissioning activities on the Delta V software.
- Reports to the Lead Automation Software Engineer.
- Work with all departments at all levels of the organisation, and with contract vendors engaged in design and construction.
- Work closely with other project technical resources and PM’s including MES, Process, CQV, Automation, LSCC, IT, LOC & Site Infrastructure Project Managers.
- Makes technical decisions within agreed limits.
- Ensure relevant decision makers are involved in the decision processes.
- Identify and report any project challenges or discrepancies from normal practices or procedures to project management.
- Recommend and implement all corrective actions as required.
Qualifications & Experience
- 5 years’ Automation experience.
- Delta V experience 2 years.
- Knowledge of S88.
- Software design experience from Base Layer, Batch Layer and Recipes.
- Knowledge of GMP.
- Strong Change Management experience.
- Loop tuning and MES Syncade experience an advantage.
Only Candidates eligible for work permits for Ireland/EU can be considered for this role.