Automation Project Manager
We are looking for experienced Automation Project Manager for existing and new projects primarily based in our headquarters in Cork. This role will also involve travel from time to time to client sites.
- Project manage automation projects, including the development of budgets, scope and system performance targets for tendering to external contractors.
- Management of the site process automation system.
- Provide leadership, guidance and advice in own field.
- Work with resource managers from across the organisation to effectively obtain and allocate resources to complete programs and projects on time.
- Support site team in terms of training, facilitation and coaching of Project Management and Operational Excellence skills.
- Client interfacing and resolution of client concerns.
- Solution definition, proactive support and resolution of issues.
- Technical guidance from concept to delivery, system delivery, commissioning and validation.
- Must have at least 5 years experience implementing and supporting automation systems for manufacturing organizations in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical or life sciences industries.
- Must be able to demonstrate technical, project and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision.
- Demonstrate experience of commissioning and qualification of process control systems in a regulated environment.
- Experience in the preparation and execution of test specifications.
- Ability to undertake and lead, SAT and site commissioning activities.
- Experience in change management best practices.
- Good understanding of Automation, Instrumentation and Process systems.
- Minimum of 5 years projects experience in the Pharma / Bio-Pharma manufacturing environments.
- Technical Qualifications to 3rd level or equivalent in Engineering or Science with a focus towards automation & instrumentation.
- Knowledge of GMP, GAMP, Safety and Environmental Regulatory requirements.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills with a strong customer focus.
Only Candidates eligible for work permits for Ireland/EU can be considered for this role.