Automation Project Manager
SimoTech requires an experienced Automation/MES Project Manager to work on a Biotechnology client project based in Belgium. This is a fantastic opportunity to manage a large-scale project working with a global leader in the Pharmaceutical industry. The project duration is approximately 18 months.
- You will be responsible for managing a large-scale Automation and MES Project from Detailed Design through Execution and qualification to hand-over.
- Responsible for managing all automation activities onsite related to the project.
- Ensure that all project milestones are met.
- Manage all third-party vendors and system integrators.
- Works closely with the Automation Technical team and collaborating with other team members from the Construction, Quality, IT, and Manufacturing to execute against corporate objectives and functional goals.
- Responsible for all costing, budget management and forecasting.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Life Science, Computer Science or Engineering.
- Candidates must have at least 10 years’ experience within Automation with a minimum of 3 years in a similar position.
- Candidates must have project management experience within automation or MES.
- Excellent IT skills including MS Project, project scheduling and resource estimation/management) and MS Office.
- Candidate must have the ability to understand the technical aspects of the solutions being managed and contribute where possible.
- Experienced with DCS systems such as DeltaV, Siemens PCS7 or similar is a distinct advantage.
- Experienced with MES Systems such as Werum, Syncade, Simatic IT or similar is a distinct advantage.
- The ideal candidate will have worked within the Pharmaceutical industry and preferably have experience with Batch manufacturing.
- You should be self-motivated, pro-active and target driven.