Automation Project Manager
SimoTech require an Automation Project Manager for a Life Sciences client based in Cork. Candidates must have at least 5 years’ Project Management experience in automation systems for manufacturing organizations in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical or life sciences industries.
- Provide oversight of LCM projects providing automation project leadership, this includes the establishment of project priorities; being able to make project recommendations; identify, monitor, and manage project risk; provide project status updates and project reports.
- Develop project status reports and updates.
- Develop automation schedule (including resource loading) based on agreed scope.
- Manage and control project scope, budget and schedule.
- Interact with multiple stakeholders i.e. area team leaders, Node custodians, process engineers, C&Q.
- Responsible for project delivery/execution.
- Review/Approver of project documentation where required.
- Technical Qualifications to 3rd level or equivalent in Engineering or Science with a focus towards automation & instrumentation.
- Must have significant experience in project lifecycle management, cost control and scheduling.
- Must be able to demonstrate technical, project and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills with a strong customer focus.
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential.
- Develop new skills and enhance technical ability by working with innovative technologies in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Opportunity to work with large corporate clients on exciting projects.
- Flexible working hours and location.
By submitting my data (C.V.), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.