Automation Project Engineer
SimoTech are seeking to hire an Automation Project Engineer to provide Automation expertise on a number of capital projects. The projects will involve a range of plant expansion and upgrades across our client site in Kildare.
- Manage the specification, development and installation of projects within budget and corporate guidelines.
- Proven track record of delivering on projects across requirements definition, design and commissioning.
- Develop key stakeholder relationships across Process Engineering, QA, CSV, IT and CQV.
- Management of external vendors and system integrators.
- Review and approval of third party generated design documents and protocols.
- Work with the project management leads to ensure project schedule and cost adherence.
- FAT protocol witnessing and close out.
- Development of validation documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences is desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years Automation Experience essential.
- Previous experience on a Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences site is desirable.
- Experience working on a Tabletting or Packaging plant would be an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of Rockwell, Siemens, Wonderware, GE iFix.
- Good understanding of GAMP.
What SimoTech Can Offer
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential.
- Long term project opportunity.
- SimoTech can facilitate these positions as a staff engineer or contract engineer.
- Competitive staff or contract rates.
Due to the duration of the project you must be currently eligible to work in Ireland.
By submitting my data (C.V.), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.