Automation Project Engineer
SimoTech are looking for experienced Automation Engineer for existing and new projects primarily based in our headquarters in Cork. This role will also involve travel from time to time to client sites. Ideally suited to someone who has gained experience within Automation and is looking to progress to managing projects.
- Manage multiple small-scale automation projects, with a view to progressing to managing larger scale projects in time.
- Provide support to senior project managers.
- Work with resource managers from across the organisation to effectively obtain and allocate resources to complete programs and projects on time.
- Client interfacing and resolution of client concerns.
- Solution definition, proactive support and resolution of issues.
- Technical guidance from concept to delivery, system delivery, commissioning and validation.
- Must have at least 2 years experience implementing and supporting automation systems for manufacturing organizations in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical or life sciences industries.
- Must be able to demonstrate technical, project and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision.
- Experience in change management best practices.
- Good understanding of Automation, Instrumentation and Process systems.
- Minimum of 2 years projects experience in a regulated environments, ideally Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology.
- Technical Qualifications to 3rd level or equivalent in Engineering or Science with a focus towards automation & instrumentation.
- Knowledge of GMP, GAMP, Safety and Environmental Regulatory requirements.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills with a strong customer focus.