Automation Engineers (Junior)
SimoTech requires experienced Automation Engineers for a Biotechnology project in Cork, Ireland. The Candidates will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in implementing and testing distributed control systems for large manufacturing organizations in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or the Life Sciences.
- At least 3 years’ experience providing process control solutions and support to manufacturing organisations in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries.
- Experience in system design, configuration or testing of automated processes in a batch manufacturing environment.
- Ability to keep work pace and meet deadlines. Good organising and planning skills.
- Proven success working well in a team environment.
- Valid EU work permit.
- Experience with configuration of any PLC or DCS system (Foxboro I/A DCS, Rockwell, DeltaV, Siemens, 800XA, etc).
- Experience in pharmaceutical or biotechnology processes.
- Problem solver with a focus on achievement of overall project goals.
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical Industry GMP Regulations.