SimoTech requires experienced Automation Engineers for a Biotechnology project in Cork, Ireland. . The Candidates will have a minimum of 6 years’ experience in implementing and testing Foxboro Distributed Control Systems for large manufacturing organizations.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or the Life Sciences.
- At least 6 years’ experience providing process control solutions and support to manufacturing organisations
- Experience in system design, configuration and testing of automated processes on Foxboro IA DCS platform
- Ability to keep work pace and meet deadlines. Good organising and planning skills.
- Proven success working well in a team environment with flexibility to react to changing business needs.
- Experience with configuration of other PLC or DCS systems (Rockwell, DeltaV, Siemens,, 800XA, etc)
- Strong experience with vendor packaged automation equipment including PLC platforms is advantageous.
- Knowledge of databases, data historians, reporting and analytic systems.
- Strong leadership and communication skills. Problem solver with a focus on achievement of overall project goals.
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical Industry GMP Regulations