Automation Engineer – Tester
SimoTech are currently seeking Automation Engineers to join our project team on our client site in Cork.
The Automation Engineers for the project have the primary responsibility to test the automation software for a specific area of the facility (Upstream, Downstream. Process Support, Utilities or HVAC). Working with the Process Engineers, the Automation Engineers will develop and maintain several automation deliverables (requirements, design specifications, application code and testing protocols).
- You will get experience working on a start-up Biotech site.
- Full support is provided by the team and the Automation Area Lead.
- Fantastic opportunities to progress quickly.
- You will be joining a team of highly competent automation engineers already working on the project.
- Competitive remuneration packages.
- Long term project 3-5years.
- BS Engineering or Computer science (or equivalent 2-3 experience).
- 2-3 years working as an automation engineer in a GMP environment.
- Demonstrated ability to perform automation engineering tasks as part of a team.
- Knowledge of GMP’S, regulatory requirements, change control and computer system validation.
- Good written and verbal communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Knowledge of DCS or Foxboro is a plus.