SimoTech requires an experienced Automation Engineer to work on a Biotechnology client project based in Belgium. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a large-scale project working with a global leader in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- The primary function of this role is to support FAT and Commissioning.
- Provide expert guidance on PCS7.
- To ensure that all project milestones are met.
- Work closely with the Automation Technical team and collaborating with other team members from the Construction, Quality, IT, and Manufacturing to execute against corporate objectives and functional goals.
- Apply a methodical approach to trouble shooting and root cause analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Life Science, Computer Science or Engineering.
- Candidates must have at least 6 years’ experience within Automation with a minimum of 3 years in a similar position.
- Experienced with Siemens PCS7 is essential.
- Candidate must have the ability to understand the technical aspects of the solutions being managed and contribute where possible.
- Experienced with OSI PI, iFix, Allen Bradley, Siemens EBR, Franstalig or similar is desirable.
- The ideal candidate will have worked within the Pharmaceutical industry and preferably have experience with Batch manufacturing.
- Must be Fluent in English and fluency in French is a distinct advantage.
Only Candidates eligible for work permits for Ireland/EU can be considered for this role.