DeltaV Automation Engineer
SimoTech are seeking to hire a DeltaV Automation Engineer, to provide Automation expertise on a pharmaceutical project based in Cork.
- Proven track record of delivering on projects across design – commissioning – execution.
- Develop key stakeholder relationships across Process Engineering, QA, CSV, IT and CQV.
- Management of external vendors and suppliers.
- Review and approval of third party generated protocols.
- Work with the nominated work stream leads to ensure project schedule is adhered to.
- FAT protocol witnessing and close out.
- Manage the specification, development and installation of projects within budget and corporate guidelines.
- Working on site Automation Systems and continuous improvement initiatives using 6 Sigma methodologies.
- Development of validation documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences.
- Minimum of 5years Automation Experience.
- Previous experience on a Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences site is desirable.
- Experience working on a Tabletting & Packaging plant would be a distinct advantage.
- Strong knowledge of Rockwell, Siemens, Wonderware.
- Good understanding of GAMP.
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential.
- Long term project opportunity.
- SimoTech can facilitate these positions as a staff engineer or contract engineer.
- Competitive staff or contract rates.
By submitting my data (C.V.), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.