SimoTech require an Automation Engineer for a Pharmaceutical project based in Waterford. Candidates will be responsible for effectively managing change, identifying and mitigating risks, and ensuring critical control parameters are built into the site standard work. Candidates must have at least 5 years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Implement and contribute to the site automation program for all value streams and drive quality improvements & process efficiencies.
- Support all value streams and process engineers through making key process parameters/data available in a manner that is easily accessible and accurate.
- Provide automation support to Capital projects/Equipment engineering in terms of control systems and ensuring all equipment being purchased contains systems that support the overall automation strategy for the site.
- Responsible for the day to day maintenance and upgrading of site control systems.
- Responsible for Automation project delivery and ensuring production systems are operating as per design specifications.
- Develop Business Continuity Plans for control systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences.
- Experienced in the Pharmaceutical industry is a necessity.
- Strong knowledge of S-88 Batch standard.
- Previous experience with packing equipment or vision systems is a distinct advantage.
- Good understanding of GAMP.
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential.
- Develop new skills and enhance technical ability by working with innovative technologies in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Opportunity to work with large corporate clients on exciting capital projects.
- Flexible working hours and location.
By submitting my data (C.V.), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.