SimoTech requires an Automation Engineer for a Biotech project in Dublin. Candidates must have at least 3+ years’ experience in operations/packaging environment in the pharmaceutical / life sciences industry.
- As a member of the packaging Automation team, this role will support a ramp up of the packaging facility.
- Provide operations support in commissioning, testing and running of the packaging lines.
- Take ownership and administration of inspection equipment control systems in a GMP regulated manufacturing setting.
- Support system improvements, development of detailed specification, engineering documents, and standard operating procedures.
- Complete root cause analysis, incident investigations and troubleshoot issues related to electrical, instrumentation and equipment control systems where necessary.
- Develop and manage change control requests per established SOPs and processes.
- Support a safe working environment by complying with all pertinent environmental health/safety practice, rules and regulations.
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, Chemical Engineering, Biotech Engineering or related life science engineering.
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in operations/manufacturing environment.
- Manufacturing automation experience in biopharmaceutical Formulation/Fill/Finish or Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) facilities.
- Extensive experience with PLC, HMI, SCADA, Serialisation systems across multiple platforms.
- Excellent control systems automation background focused specifically in design, installation, programming and validation of automated equipment.
- Knowledge of GAMP software development lifecycle, ANSI/ISA-S88 and S95 industry standards and 21 CFR Part 11.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in change control, non-conformance, corrective and preventative actions, and validation practices.
- Team player, prepared to work in and embrace a team-based culture that relies on collaboration for effective decision-making.
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential
- Develop new skills and enhance technical ability by working with innovative technologies in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Opportunity to work with large corporate clients on exciting capital projects.
- Flexible working hours and location.
By submitting my data (C.V.), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.