We are currently seeking Automation Engineers to join our project team, reporting to an Automation Area Lead. These positions will be responsible primarily for generating automation software requirements, reviewing design specifications and performing testing. They will also provide start-up and commissioning support in a GMP environment.
The Automation Engineer for the project has the primary responsibility to support the design of the automation for the Utilities or HVAC equipment. Working with the Engineering and Building Services Engineers, the Automation Engineers will develop and maintain several automation deliverables (requirements, design specifications, application code and testing protocols).
The candidate will be joining a team of highly competent automation engineers already working on the project.
- BS Engineering or Computer science (or equivalent 3+ years’ experience).
- Demonstrated ability to perform automation engineering tasks as part of a team.
- Knowledge of GMP’S, regulatory requirements, change control and computer system validation an advantage.
- Good written and verbal communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Expertise (3+ years) in designing and commissioning control systems or building automation systems for equipment used in production environments such as clean utilities or HVAC.
- Previous experience with Utility control systems or Building Automation Systems.
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential
- Develop new skills and enhance technical ability by working with innovative technologies in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Opportunity to work with large corporate clients on exciting capital projects.
- Flexible working hours and location.