SimoTech require an Automation Engineer for a Pharmaceutical based in Cork. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Demonstrate technical, project and interpersonal skills, including but not limited to the following: client interfacing and resolution of client concerns, solution definition, proactive support and resolution of issues, technical guidance from concept to delivery, system delivery.
- Provide automation support to Capital Projects/Equipment engineering teams.
- Performing FAT & SAT with complete customer satisfaction.
- Design, develop, and upgrade automated systems.
- Provide Automation expertise on several small to medium sized projects.
- Work to tight deadlines and deliver on responsibilities in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences.
- Minimum of 5 years Automation Experience.
- Previous experience on a Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology site is required.
- Strong technical knowledge of PLC/SCADA Systems or DeltaV is required.
- Detailed understanding of GAMP5 and S88 is preferred.
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential.
- Develop new skills and enhance technical ability by working with innovative technologies in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Opportunity to work with large corporate clients on exciting capital projects.
- Flexible working hours and location.
By submitting my data (C.V.), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.