SimoTech is looking for experienced Automation Engineers and Senior Automation Engineers for upcoming projects. Candidates will ideally have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in implementing and supporting automation systems for large manufacturing organizations in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries.
- Prior automation experience in a regulated biotechnology or pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Good understanding of modern Automation, Instrumentation and Process systems.
- Technical Qualifications to 3rd level or equivalent in Engineering or Science with a focus towards automation & instrumentation
- Knowledge of GMP, GAMP, Safety and Environmental Regulatory requirements
- Strong DCS / PLC (Rockwell Factory Talk, Allen Bradley, Siemens) programming and applications experience, along with knowledge of OEM equipment and industrial automation.
- Familiar with the ISA S.88 model for batch control systems
- Additional knowledge of laser printer systems, vision systems, robotics, BCR systems would be an advantage.
- Experience working in a validated environment with strong discipline with regard to change control process
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to organize, plan and execute multiple tasks to tight schedules
- Highly motivated self-starter with excellent communication skills.