SimoTech are recruiting for a new project, which is due to commence in the coming weeks. The duration should be approx. 12mths where the primary responsibility will be the commissioning of new lines for a leading client of ours within the Life Science industry.
We are now commencing recruitment to ensure that a team of the highest calibre is in place to ensure project delivery.
The below are the positions currently available under this project. We will be looking for both junior and senior engineers under each heading.
- MES Engineers
- Automation Engineers
- CSV Engineers
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related third level education.
- Min 3 years’ experience in operations/manufacturing environment.
- Min 5-10yrs experience for the senior positions.
- Manufacturing automation experience in biopharmaceutical Formulation/Fill/Finish or /Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) facilities.
- Excellent control systems automation background focused specifically in design, installation, programming, validation and lifecycle maintenance of automated equipment specifically in the areas of Formulation, Vial/Syringe Filling, Lyophilisation and Packaging.
- Experience with Rockwell Automation PLC/SCADA/Batch, Siemens PLC/HMI, iFix, Wonderware, Elau/Kinetix Motion Control, ControlNet, DeviceNet, and Systech.
- Experience in change control, non-conformance, corrective and preventative actions, and validation practices.
- Team player, prepared to work in and embrace a team-based culture.