Applications Infrastructure Engineer
SimoTech are looking to hire an Applications Infrastructure Engineer for a project based in Cork. The ideal candidate will have experience in working with Automation Systems preferably within the Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical industry.
Role & Responsibilities
- Act as the Infrastructure Automation Lead as part of an Automation Team.
- Deliver production and equipment control systems for a biotech facility.
- Design and implement a secure manufacturing network architecture to support the automation systems.
- Architecture will include capabilities for data collection, network monitoring, automated back-up, access control, automated malware patching and operating system patching.
- Work as part of a team interfacing with local and global IT professionals as needed to insure compatibility with the site business network.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering.
- Experienced in configuring Active Directory and in designing and implementing group policies.
- Experienced in network architecture design and implementation.
- Experienced in server configuration and monitoring.
- Knowledgeable in firewall programming and configuration.
- Experienced in configuring and maintaining virtualized systems.
- Experienced in designing and implementing systems for, Back-up & Restoration, Anti-Virus/Malware Patching and Operating Systems Patching.
By submitting my data (C.V.), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.