AIT Infrastructure Support Engineer
SimoTech are looking to hire an Infrastructure Support Engineer to join a project in a Biotechnology plant based in Dublin. They will be the liaison with corporate IT teams, responsible for technical aspects of Enterprise Systems/Applications and any other non-Laboratory-specific corporate systems. This role can be a staff or Contract position with SimoTech.
- Participate in the creation of project deliverables such as design documents, configuration build, and installation and validation activities.
- Initial responsibilities will be to deliver the communication system for the site.
- Assures all project work is completed in compliance with all Regulatory requirements.
- Assist with the application and operating patching process.
- Assist and liaise with Global Security, Incident Management, and Departments & Vendors on Application & System Security policies, prevention methods, threats and incidents as they arise.
- Responsible to ensure the technical delivery of applications to meet business objectives.
- Act as Technical Support Specialist/Engineer for Enterprise/Business Applications/Systems.
- Responsible for regular communication between A&IT & multi-functional team stakeholders.
- Gathers input and coordinates with the project team, Site or Global representatives to develop requirements.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Engineering/Information Systems/Computer Science or Life Science.
- 3-5 years’ experience providing IT systems/application support in a highly regulated manufacturing industry (Bio-Technology/Pharmaceutical/ Fintech).
- Ensuring compliance with practices, policies, procedures, legal requirements and goals of project sponsors and approved methodologies, develop supporting documentation and monitor budget tracking/ timeliness/ scheduled resources.
- Experience of the following: Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016 Windows Win 7 and 10, MS Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, DFS, MS Office 2010/2013,Office 365, Skype for Business MS SharePoint 2010/2013, LAN/WAN/VPN.
- Experience with designing information interfaces, data conversion, and network and infrastructure fundamentals.
- Good knowledge of databases, reporting and analytic systems.
- Ability to keep work pace and meet deadlines. Good organising and planning skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Problem solver with a focus on the achievement of overall project goals.
- Proven success working well in a team environment with flexibility to react to changing business needs.
- Ability to work independently and remotely with minimum direct supervision.
- Strong Customer relationship management skills. Strong Critical thinking skills.
- Experience working with Building and Electrical Automation Systems.
- Experience working with Global Teams in the support and upgrade of Server, Network and Virtual Infrastructure Environments.
- Experience working with Local and Global Third Party Teams for environment applications support.
- Experience supporting a Lock Down Environment with strict Access and Change Control Procedures.
- Thorough knowledge of Pharmaceutical Industry Regulations (cGMP/cGLP, OSHA, EPA/EQB) required.
- Strong working knowledge of 21 CFR 11 compliance requirements as they relate to IT systems/Applications.
- Experience with few or all the following systems is Essential: SAP, Syncade, Trackwise, Enablon, Kronos, Maximo, Vault, CCure, corporate business applications, non-Laboratory-specific systems.
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential
- Develop new skills and enhance technical ability by working with innovative technologies in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Opportunity to work with large corporate clients on exciting capital projects.
- Flexible working hours and location.
By submitting my data (C.V.), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.