AIT Documentation Co-Ordinator
SimoTech requires an experienced AIT Documentation Co-Ordinator for a large-scale biopharmaceutical project in Dublin. Candidates must have experience working within the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry.
Role & Responsibilities
- Actively manage documents through their lifecycle, from creation through secure retention, archival, deletion, back-up, restoration/retrieval, etc.
- Maintain procedures on site for document control.
- Actively contributes to continuous improvement activities.
- Perform day-to-day tasks, as well as assist with projects that support company objectives and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Adhere to existing document management and control principles and procedures.
- A minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience within a similar or related field.
- Previous project experience.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Planning and organizing skills are required to plan, execute and track commitments of Documentation Control and to adjust to changing priorities.
Only Candidates eligible for work permits for Ireland/EU can be considered for this role.